skip to main | skip to sidebar

brenda's portfolio

In this page i have all the works I've done for my digital photography class. I've learned many different skills not only in photo taking but also in photoshop.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Graduation


Posted by brenda at 1:24 PM

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I really like your graduation cover it is awesome! !

May 16, 2008 at 12:07 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

classmates

  • candace
  • caya
  • corey
  • david
  • keka
  • nadine
  • tatiana
  • tony

class links

  • classwebsite

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • Movie Moments
      • Chocolate Frog
      • Shadows and Reflections
      • Student handbook
      • Graduation
    • ►  January (7)

About Me

brenda
View my complete profile